Canadian Ractopamine Free Certification Program Created on Sep 10, 2015
Every Federal Plant in Canada will soon require Ractopamine Free certified animals.
We encourage all farmers to be certified under the Canadian Ractopmanine Free Certification Program. In order to qualify for the program the producer must:
1) sign an agreement to participate in the program,
2) receive a letter of guarantee from their feed suppliers,
3) complete an enrollment check list,
4) send a declaration (updated) with each shipment, and
5) ensure that all hogs are CQA validated.
The entire regulation is available here.